Case Of Britain’s Prince Andrew Is Being Investigated, According To The London Police Chief

LONDON — The senior police officer in London said Thursday that the city’s police department is examining its files but will not start an investigation into claims of sexual assault against Britain’s Prince Andrew, who is being sued in the United States.

Virginia Giuffre, one of convicted sex criminal Jeffrey Epstein’s lifelong accusers, sued Andrew, 61, in a U.S. federal court this week, according to Metropolitan Officers Commissioner Cressida Dick, who claimed London police had already examined the matter twice with prosecutors.

Dick told British radio station LBC, “As a result of what’s going on, I’ve asked my staff to have another look at the material.” “No one is exempt from the law.”

The prince is accused of sexually abusing Giuffre when she was 17 years old in 2001, according to Giuffre’s complaint. Andrew, the third of Queen Elizabeth II’s four children, has rejected the accusations on several occasions.

“Of course, we’re willing to collaborate with authorities from other countries,” she says “Thursday, the police chief stated. “If they ask for anything, we’ll do all we can to help them, as long as it’s legal.”

Epstein allegedly pushed Giuffre to have sex with Andrew. Her complaint claims that she had sexual meetings with the prince in London, New York, and the US Virgin Islands and that he was aware that she had been trafficked by Epstein, who committed suicide in jail in 2019 while awaiting prosecution.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

error: Content is protected !!