- July 21, 2022Beginner’s Guide to the Wheel Pose: 11 Easy Poses with Numerous Health Benefits
- July 11, 2022Triple Prosta Flow Reviews- Does This Product Really Work?
- July 7, 2022(SCAM OR HOAX) GoKeto BHB Capsules 2022 Reviews, Price & Any Scam?
- November 25, 2021Review: ‘Licorice Pizza’ Is One Of The Year’s Greatest Films
- November 25, 2021Thanksgiving Traditions Are Discussed by Thomas Rhett, Brett Young, and Carly Pearce
- November 25, 2021In The Wake Of The Dior Incident, Chinese Fashion Photographer Has Apologized
Officials In North Carolina Say A 7-Year-Old Child Was Attacked By A Shark
According to the mayor of Ocean Isle Beach, North Carolina, a 7-year-old child was attacked by a shark on Sunday.
According to Ocean Isle Beach Mayor Debbie Smith, the youngster was bitten on her leg about 11 a.m., and rescuers reported the injuries to be a shark-like bite based on the size and pattern.
She was transported to a hospital and given sutures before being discharged, according to Smith. Her wound, according to the mayor, was “more of a graze” than a “serious bite.”
According to Smith, the last documented shark bite on Ocean Isle Beach occurred some years ago.
According to Smith, no further shark sightings were recorded on Sunday, and beaches will stay open this week.
error: Content is protected !!